Email access through myHSC to end, content to be removed
myHSC will be turned off on September 1, 2014. Services previously found within the myHSC portal may be accessed in the following ways:
- Email access is available now and in the future at webmail.tamhsc.edu or through Outlook. Contact email@example.com if you need assistance setting up your email.
- Essential myHSC content will be moved to HSC websites. (If you have content in myHSC that needs to be saved, contact firstname.lastname@example.org by August 15.)
- Many student services–including registration, financial aid, and student billing–may be accessed through Texas A&M University’s Howdy Portal.
- Blackboard access will be available at tamhsc.blackboard.com.
- Groups, document collaboration, and sharing are available through HSC Google Docs – docs.tamhsc.edu.*
Any comments or questions should be directed to IT Support Services at 800-799-7HSC (7472) or email@example.com.
* NOTE: Documents uploaded to Google Docs are hosted by Google. DO NOT UPLOAD SENSITIVE, EMPLOYEE, MEDICAL OR STUDENT INFORMATION TO GOOGLE DOCS. In addition, documents uploaded to Google Docs are not backed up by the Office of Information Technology. It is the uploaders’ responsibility to back up documents they upload. As always, contact OIT to discuss storage options for employee, student and medical documents.